366 has assisted a wide range of companies in a variety of sectors. A sample of previous, sector-specific mandates are listed below.
$300 million tax loss monetization
• Managed all facets of transaction; and
• Special advisor to Board and Special Committee.
Aggregate of $20 million in Private Placement financings
• Managed all facets of transactions.
Formation of Strategic Partnership and Cross-Licensing Arrangement
• Managed all facets of transaction including negotiation and determination of commercial structure.
$35 million friendly take-over and $30 million REIT conversion (via take-over and Plan of Arrangement)
•Provided Management teams and Boards with comprehensive strategic and operational support from negotiation of commercial terms to successful closing;
• Special advisor to Boards and Special Committees;
• Co-ordinated activities of the working groups; and
• Managed relationship with transfer agents and all regulatory bodies.
IPO via Capital Pool Company and related-party Qualifying Transaction (“QT”) with companion non-brokered Private Placement financing
• Managed entire process – including all shareholder and regulatory approvals.
• Listings on TSX and NASDAQ via IPO and RTO;
• Over $250 million of Debenture, Special Warrant and marketed Share Offerings;
• Development and launch of value-added services to carriers in over 30 countries;
• Management of technology and software audits;
• Reorganizations under CCAA and wind-down under BIA.
• Preparation of numerous business and strategic plans – from “white board” to Board approval and execution.